Our Commitment to Excellence
Our history of professional experience and our extensive line of sophisticated equipment provide advanced capabilities in producing the finest products in today’s demanding marketplace.
FMI Aerostructures is committed to achieving and maintaining unmatched performance and serving our customers’ needs beyond their greatest expectations!
Our senior management and key personnel of FMI have decades of experience in the manufacturing of aerospace structures and assemblies. In an ongoing effort to maintain a competitive edge in this ever-changing industry, we continuously upgrade machinery and equipment, embracing the concepts of high speed machining and lean manufacturing. FMI's facility was carefully designed and set up to incorporate safety, efficiency, versatility, and extraordinary performance. Our primary focus is to continually improve the way we design, build and support our products.
FMI is approved and certified with many of the leading aerospace companies such as The Boeing Company, Lockheed/Martin Aeronautical Systems, Northrop/Grumman and more.
Our quality management team employs the use of Total Quality Management (TQM) systems, including real time (SPC), performance metrics, and advanced quality tools such as Coordinate Measuring Machines (CMM) and laser volumetric calibration equipment.
Equipment and Software
- Portable FARO Arms
- FARO Arm Gage 2ft
- FARO Arm Quantum 4ft (scanning head)
- FARO Arm Quantum 4ft
- FARO Arm Quantum 5ft
- DEA Gantry Table 180l x 96w
- DEA Epsilon Table 178l x 59w
- Brown and Sharpe Global Advantage Table 156l x 51w
- Brown and Sharpe Excel Table 112l x 53w
- DEA Global Advantage Table 287l x 38w
- Laser Trackers
- API Radian Laser Tracker
- 6 Probe FARO Laser Tracker
- AT960 Leica Laser Tracker
- PC-DMIS (CMMs)
- Verisurf (laser trackers and FARO arms)
- Approved for ISO 9001:2015 + AS9100D Registration by SAI Global
- FAA Repair Station #FM9R689J